Summit Electric is your Auburn Electrician
Are you a homeowner in need of a new Auburn Electrician? Whether you have a small job like installing a new ceiling fan or something more complex like replacing a faulty breaker panel Summit Electric can help.
If you are looking for a Licensed Electrician that specializes in Residential Electrical Service, look no further. With over 15 years of experience working in homes like those in the Auburn area, there is no electrical problem that we have not seen and that we can not solve.
Why Choose Summit Electric to be your Auburn Electrician?
Summit Electric offers our customers upfront pricing on quality electrical service. When you choose Summit Electric to do electrical work in your home you always have the peace of mind knowing the exact cost of the project before any work is done. Whether it is something as simple as replacing a few worn-out outlets or something as complicated as a kitchen remodeling project you will always get a written quote before we start working on your electrical project.
All work will be done by a Licensed Electrician. So you can be assured that all of the electrical work that Summit Electric does in your home will meet or exceed NEC requirements and local code amendments.
Sometimes construction projects can be messy. Summit Electric will always make every reasonable effort to prevent making a mess in your home. We cover cabinets, furniture, and flooring with plastic and drop cloths. We are professionals with the right experience and the right tools to do neat and clean work. For instance, when we install new custom recessed lighting we use a dust-free hole saw to cut ceilings without making a mess. We will not leave a mess for you to clean up when the work is over.
Summit Electric offers a full range of Residential Electrical Services, including the following:
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Custom Recessed Lighting and LED Upgrades
- Kitchen Lighting (recessed can lights, pendants, under cabinet lights, etc…)
- Complete Basement Wiring Packages (theaters, media rooms, workshops, etc…)
- Home Buyer/Seller Electrical Inspection and Repairs
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-In Hybrid EVSE Level 2 Installation and Sales
- Circuit Breaker Panel Repair and Replacement
- Chandelier and Ceiling Fan Installation
- TV Installation and Home Theater
- Whole Home Surge Protection